Wrecked By Reality

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fantasy Update


Uncle Smashmouth is doing pretty well in the FBCMJ Gridiron League this season. After going 0-2, my team has run off 5 straight wins. LaDanian Tomlinson and Antonio Gates are back after the bye week this past week, and I just lost Ronnie Brown for the season with a completely torn ACL (ah - the memories!). After last season's debacle, I am still a little gun shy, but I am definitely enjoying the season thus far.



Uncle Crosscheck isn't doing quite as well, but the hockey season is longer than football (duh), and so I am happy with my position right now. Goaltending is a major concern for me right now, but I am hoping that it will get better as the season wears on.

Just like I am hoping that the Predators will get better as the season wears on. After starting the season 2-0, the Preds can't buy a W. The "because of money purge" over the summer + the coaching and ownership attitude that the Preds will be competitive = a reality that isn't very suprising to me. I know that they will be better when Shea Weber returns to the lineup, and that can't happen soon enough in my opinion. At least the new jumbotron looks great! Yo Sandman - it looks like he shot that vid right above your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home