Wrecked By Reality

Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Different Kind of Retreat

Hey guys...ever wonder what it is like to be one of two men in a room with 60 women?

I found that out over the last two days running technical support for a women's retreat two hours away from home. This particular area is a place that I haven't been since I was a teen and the biggest improvement is the hotel/lodge that is now located on the premises. It sure beats the old 20 to a room bunkhouses and semi community showers that I stayed in last time. The mess hall is just like I remembered it, and I think that it is still the same color it was 20 years ago (or it just seemed like it). Since I am an AV gearhead, I borrowed a camera to take some photos of the gear there; if nothing else, just for future reference.


A map of the camp


The Gear Rack


We are like, so totally switched ON!


Mic inputs and speaker outputs


The event speaker

Nothing like a nice weekend out in the boonies with room and board paid for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home