Wrecked By Reality

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blast From The Past

Well, earlier, while I was putting some thoughts down, IE gakked on me, and I lost everything for today.

Bryan's 30 Days Blog - Take 2. SNAP!

Didn't sleep late today, and I didn't get my tags renewed. Will have to do that Thursday. Before going to work, I dropped some tax info to my advisor (Mom), and stopped by MJCA (more on that later).

For all of you puzzle freaks out there, check this place out: Stave
They make puzzles by hand and they were featured on the last episode of CBS Sunday Morning.

After last night, my fantasy hockey team is down 4-3, and there is a full slate of games scheduled for tonight, including the Nashville Predators vs Chicago. The Preds have had a really great year, although they haven't played very well of late. Hartnell is supposed to return sometime this week, while Sullivan and Erat are still MIA. Hopefully they will be able to return and contribute to the playoff run.

A week or so ago, I got an email from Tina who is the development coordinator at MJCA. She said that they had been going through some closets and had found some old videotapes that someone had wanted to throw out(!). She wanted to know if I was interested in looking at them to see if any were salvageable. Of course I said yes. Most of the tapes are from the 80's and a handfull from the 90's. I am sure that I am in a few of them, so it should be an interesting trip down memory lane.

Also, please note that I have just added some new links on the left of some other friends' blogs. Check 'em out!

Notable birthdays for April 3 are Doris Day, Wayne Newton, Tony Orlando, Alec Baldwin, David Hyde Pierce, Eddie Murphy, Sebastian Bach, Picabo Street, Jennie Garth, and Marlon Brando.

Don Corleone: I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home