Wrecked By Reality

Friday, December 08, 2006

Tree Chopin' Good

While crusing through Amazon.com today, i found the following review for THIS Christmas CD:

Reviewer: Cletus J. "Bubba" Huckabee Jr. "Bubba" (Chesterfield County)
Now if you ask me, this is the style of Christmas music you need to be listnin' to before you go out to chop down your neighbors tree to drag it in and use for your Christmas tree because you are too lazy to go out to the state park to chop one down. It gets you in the mood for mischief. I ain't proportion that ya'll ought to go out and chop down your neighbor's tree, I'm just saying that this music will make you feel like getting' up and doing something frisky and possibly naughty. I love it. So does Mama. Junior don't like it, but that boy is as dumb as a sack of hammer (don't tell his mama I said that because she'll have my hide)

13 of 21 people found the following review helpful


13 people actually found this to be helpful?!?!

and if you happen to have a bit of time on your hands, check HERE for other reviews by this person. trust me...you won't be dissapointed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This guy can't be for real...it's just too easy.

2:41 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope - not if he misspells y'all. Lunacy.

On the other hand, there's a glove.

12:28 AM, December 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sure that is just somebody's joke, but it scares me a little bit just how close that is to normal for some people...

Excellent find, Bry!

5:45 PM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home