Wrecked By Reality

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Day, Another Entry

I am really ready for this crappy "Blade Runner" type of weather to go away. I also seem to have acquired another cold that has kept me away from a progressive dinner with the singles tonight. I have always thought that PD's were a great way to see other people's houses just to see what they are like. And to take stuff when nobody is looking. Uh, just kidding. Really.

After packing in 40 hours in four days, I am off until next Tuesday.

Oh, and as a quick followup, I ended up not being the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby.

I still have thoughts to write on the Sandman's engagement, and I promise I will get to it, when I am not sleepy anymore.

On with the April 14th birthdays: Loretta Lynn, Pete Rose, Brad Garrett, Cynthia Cooper, David Justice, Greg Maddux, Anthony Michael Hall, Amy 'Lita' Dumas, and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home