Wrecked By Reality

Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Return...Again

Hi! It's been a while.
Too long, in fact.
For better or worse, I have decided to start blogging again.

My goal is to blog somewhere within the five times a week range, and we will just have to see how that is going to work.

Since I posted last, I have changed jobs, joined Facebook, and irregulary update my Twitter account. I have become an uncle for the second time. I was also the 2009 FBCMJ Gridiron Leage Fantasy Football Champion, but alas, the actual trophy has been elusive. Currently, I'm in the fantasy hockey playoffs in my primary league.

Since I am a hockey fan, I decided to spend a bit of money and purchase the online version of the Center Ice package. I have really enjoyed watching lots of hockey this season, and even convinced my girlfriend (yeah, I have a girlfriend) to get the actual Center Ice package for Direct TV. Yes, guys, I'm THAT lucky.

And before you ask, this isn't an April Fool's joke.

See you tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay and Jodi said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're blogging again!!

9:26 PM, April 01, 2010  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

hey there!
glad to see you are still alive ;)

me: Do you have any questions for my brother?....you know....Uncle Bryan?
D: "you have a brother?"
(a few minutes later)
me: D, I'm writing Uncle Bryan a message, do you have anything to ask him or tell him?
D: (scrunches faces and thinks) How ya doin? banana jam! (giggles)

7:30 AM, April 02, 2010  
Blogger Mama Bear said...

oh, change the link for us on the sidebar - we don't have byingtons.net anymore, now its http://byingtons.blogspot.com

9:54 AM, April 05, 2010  
Blogger OddManRush said...

Ah, I just can't think of anything.

8:12 PM, April 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home