Wrecked By Reality

Monday, April 23, 2007

All The World's A Stage...

Not much happened today. I was off work today, and I spent it relaxing knowing full well that I could do something nice for myself like cleaning this place up.

I did watch 'Smoking Aces' today. Very entertaining...my kind of movie.

We are now 0-6 in softball after tonight. At least we look good in the new uniforms.

And actually, I thought it quite funny tonight at the ballpark that a couple of people came up to me *very* disappointed about be missing yesterday's post. While I was hoping to make it through, my humanity caught up with me. I do plan to finish out the month on schedule.

Birthdays for April 23 include Shirley Temple, Roy Orbison, Lee Majors, Joyce DeWitt, Michael Moore (UGH!), Jan Hooks, Valarie Bertinelli, Timothy McVeigh, John Cena, and William Shakespeare.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages."

--From As You Like It (II, vii, 139-143)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home