Wrecked By Reality

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blue Light Special

Yesterday, on my way home from work, I found out that it was cut-Bryan-off-in-traffic-day. At 2nd and Broadway, I get cut off by some lady because she is going to turn right onto 1st Avenue. And she didn't plan ahead. Since she had cut me off, she had created a problem in that I am now blocking one lane of traffic, and she is partially blocking the other lane at a 45 degree angle. Smooth move.

Two blocks back, one of Metro's finest motorcycle officers had someone pulled over when I had driven by. I didn't really notice as he drove by me, but after he did, he was looking at the lady's car as he pulled up to it. He knocks on her window, and evidently didn't get a response, so he hit the siren, and that got her attention. He then motions for her to pull over in a space on the side of the street.

As I drove by, he was explaning why he had pulled her over, she gave some sort of response, and then contorted her face like she had just eaten something sour. Like a traffic ticket. Good times! I hate it when people do that crap with absolutely no regard for anybody else on the road. She got exactly what she deserved.

Birthdays for April 26 go a little something like this: Carol Burnett, Jet Li, Kevin James, Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins, and Jordana Brewster.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today's the last day of April. Your effort to do a post a day for a month was very admirable, and you did a good job, especially with the variety and wide scope of topics. Maybe you and all of us can be sure to make more frequent use of our internet space. Being diligent takes diligence.

By the way, B, have you tried typing in your old domain name for the site that you used to have? (you know what it is) Interesting the message that is out there now. I figured it would be like a 404 error and not what displays. Weird.

2:52 PM, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home