Wrecked By Reality

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wrapping Up April

Obviously, things can happen that are totally out your realm of control.

Take, for instance, my internet outage. I am currently working with Ma Bell/AT&T/Whomever They Are This Week to rectify the situation. Hopefully it will be fixed soon so that I can receive email again. Technology is great unless it isn't working, then it is totally frustrating.

I will say that I had fun doing the entry for every day (for most days), and I might do it again soon. And, I am bound and determined to write about the Sandman and the upcoming wedding. Actually, my intention was to end the every day blogging on that subject (juxtaposing the end of the blogging with the end of being single), and while technical issues kept me from posting, I still could have written something and then posted when I had the chance. Then again, procrastination has always been a strong yet dumb ally.

This week is especially busy. Beside working four full days this week, I also have musical rehearsals on Wednesday night, Friday night, and a performance on Sunday night. Prep for tomorrow night will be tonight, since I won't have a chance to set up anything tomorrow.

Just before Easter, the right front rim of my mother's car had an unfortunate run-in with a ball hitch on the back of a pickup truck. The driver of the truck wasn't paying attention while backing out and took a big chunk out of the aluminum rim. Fortunately, nobody was hurt and Mom is supposed to get her car back sometime this week.

So, to end, I have to do some birthdays:

April 27th - Rogers Hornsby, Enos Slaughter, Coretta Scott King, Chuck Knox, Casey Kasem, Kate Pierson, Ace Frehley, George Gervin, Herman Edwards, Sheena Easton, and Jason Whitlock.
April 28th - James Monroe, Saddam Hussein, Jay Leno, Barry Larkin, John Daly, Penelope Cruz, and Jessica Alba. Yummmmmmm....
April 29th - Duke Ellington, Hirohito, Irvin Kershner, Dale Earnhardt, Kate Mulgrew, Daniel Day-Lewis, Michelle Pfeiffer, Master P, Carnie Wilson, Andre Agassi, and Uma Thurman.
April 30th - Al 'Grandpa' Lewis, Cloris Leachman, Willie Nelson, Isiah Thomas, Michael Waltrip, and Kirsten Dunst.

Thanks for playing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home